Unlocked: Keys to Getting Out & Staying Out

Unlocked: Keys to Getting Out & Staying Out

B. inggris Buatlah 10 contoh kalimat bebas yang menggunakan " While" .​

Buatlah 10 contoh kalimat bebas yang menggunakan " While" .​

Jawaban:

• While my brother was sleeping at home, I was playing outside.

• While he was working at the office, his wife was cooking at home.

• While he’s studying in his room, I’m watching TV in the living room

• We were playing football while they were swimming.

• You knocked on the door while she was taking a bath

• While I was studying in the library, someone greeted me.

• I was singing while he was writing

• My sister is doing her homework while someone knocks on the door

• The teacher is explaining the lesson while the students are paying attention

• My father is driving while mother is looking at the map

Jawaban:

While:

1) She was dancing while he was singing

2) She stood up while he sat still

3) While you were crying like a baby in your room, I was busy doing all the houseworks

4) While he was sweeping the floor, she was watching him intently

Penjelasan:

maaf itu doang yg tau:)

Bantu follow yh^^

[answer.2.content]